Suzerain is an Origins Award Nominee from the Talisman Studios design house (who brought you Shaintar and Gamescapes, and are Origins Award winners for Deadlands Reloaded). This edition of Suzerain is written for the Savage Worlds rule system (SW:EX rulebook required), expanding the core rules in a number of key ways – a new approach to races is just the beginning.
Suzerain takes characters from one world to another or even to another time. History and fantasy; past, present and future – they are all your playground now. Your gaming group just became...
...a pantheon in the making.
Inside the covers you’ll find:
* All the universe background you’ll need to run games in any time, any place.
* Over 50 new Edges, Hindrances and Powers.
* Stats for over 100 new NPCs and monsters to use as allies and adversaries.
* A vastly expanded system for characters once they hit Heroic rank, with plenty of emphasis on the Legendary experience, and introducing a whole new rank – Demigod.
* 30 scenarios including a campaign spanning the three main eras of a character’s development – Novice, Heroic and Demigod.
Where most Savage Worlds settings finish their campaigns, Suzerain is just getting started. With Suzerain a Novice character can expect to battle his way up to being a true Hero of the universe, to meet deities, and finally to become a god himself!
Product Contains: A 196 page full color, hi-resolution PDF. It is a large download file and art intensive. Also included for the same price is a print friendly version.
Available from: Savage Mojo Shop
, and Paizo
, for your convenience.